Well, I bought Lehigh Valley Trivia Quest and it has turned out to be a great drinking game. Now, with some free time on hand, I am beginning work on Whitehall Township Trivia Quest. Consider this a beta test of sorts. Round 1 is made up of a handful of fairly easy questions. They will become more difficult in future rounds. I’ll give the correct answers on Wednesday. 5 points for every answer that you get right. If you’d like, paste your answers into the comment section and see how you fare against your fellow Whitehallians. And if you want to suggest questions for future rounds, please do.
Whitehall Township Trivia Quest Round 1
1. What former Township Commissioner was a member of the 1982 Whitehall HS state champion boys basketball team?
2. What was the name of the pet pig that township residents united to protect and keep from being evicted from its owner’s property in 2011?
3. What is the name of the fund that Whitehall’s mayor ‘borrows’ money from for frivolous township purchases?
4. What local sports legend ran the Detroit Lions into the ground and then supported the Penn State coaching staff throughout the Sandusky Scandal?
5. How many Whitehall HS alums have played professional sports? How many have won Nobel Prizes?
6. What is the most dangerous intersection in town?
7. How many food poisoning cases have there been at Golden Corral since it opened?